Check the latest news
Weekly and seasonal markets in Menorca Comitas Hotels
Weekly and seasonal markets in Menorca
Menorca boasts some interesting markets that you should not miss, especially between the months of May through October. They are an excellent way to get to know the island and the locals. In these markets, you will be able to find some of the freshest products of the island and be able to pick up little handmade treasures, from ceramics to clothing, shoes and jewellery. The famous avarca sandals can usually be picked up here at a great price!
Check out the list of weekly and seasonal markets of Menorca.
WEEKLY MARKETS IN MENORCA
- Monday: Ciutadella, Es Castell, Fornells and Sant Lluís
- Tuesday: Mahon
- Wednesday: Ciutadella, Es Castell, Fornells, Es Migjorn Gran, Sant Lluís
- Thursday: Alaior, Mahón
- Friday: Ciutadella, Ferreries
- Saturday: Ciutadella, Ferreries, Mahón, Alaior (agro-food market in Plaça del Ramal), Alaior (“Ses coses polides” market in Plaça Nova), Sant Lluís (second Saturday of each month ).
- Sunday: Es Mercadal, Mahón
SEASONAL MARKETS IN MENORCA
- From June 1st to September 14th: Wednesday, night market, in the old town (from 7 to 11 p.m.).
- From June to September: Monday and Thursday, street vendor market in Cala en Porter, in Plaça Mevis and Plaça Gran de Cala en Porter (from 7pm to 11pm).
- From June 1st to September 30th: daily, Calesfonts market, Miranda street and Rampa de Calesfonts (from 8 pm to 12 midnight).
- From July 1st to August 31st: Monday, night market, on Carrer de sa Font and Carrer Miranda (from 8 pm to 12 midnight).
- From September 1st to October 30th: daily, Capllonch market, in Carrer Pere Capllonch (from 7 pm to midnight from Monday to Thursday, and from 7 pm to 1 am, from Friday to Sunday).
- From June 1st to September 15th: Monday and Friday (July and August also on Wednesday), craft market in Plaça del Born (from 7 pm to midnight).
- From June 1st to September 30th: daily, Costa Marina market, on Portal de la Mar street (from 7 pm to midnight, from Monday to Thursday; and from 7 pm to 1 am, from Friday to Sunday).
- From June 1st to September 30th: daily, summer market in Cala en Bosc (from 5 pm to midnight).
- From April to October: daily, market in Pla de Baixamar (from 10 am to 8 pm).
- From June 7th to September 27th: Tuesday and Saturday, craft market in Plaça del Carme (from 9 am to 2 pm).
- From June 30th to September 15th: Thursday, night market in the Port at Muelle de Llevant (from 8 pm to 11 pm).
- From June 28th to September 30th, Tuesday, night market in Plaza del Carme and Plaza de España (from 8 pm to 11 pm).
- From January to March: Thursday, winter market in Nou Street in Es Mercadal (from 10 am to 1 pm).
- From April to June: Thursday, spring market in Nou Street in Es Mercadal (from 10 am to 1 pm).
- From July to October: Thursday, summer market in the streets of the city center of Es Mercadal (from 7 pm to 10:30 pm).
- From October to December: Thursday, autumn market in Nou Street in Es Mercadal (from 10 am to 1 pm).
- July to October: Monday, Fornells summer market in Carrer Major and in Plaza de la Iglesia (from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm).
Es Migjorn Gran
- June to September: Tuesday, Dimarts market in Es Migjorn(from 7pm to 11pm).
- From June 1st to September 30th: Friday, Friday summer market, on Carrer de Sant Lluis (from 7 pm to 11 pm).
- From June 1st to September 30th: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, Punta Prima market, on Paseo del Arenal in Punta Prima (from 10 am to 11 pm).
These are the dates confirmed by the Menorca Tourist Office but it is reported that they may undergo last minute changes or be canceled depending on each town hall and the restrictions in force at the time. For any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact our reception staff.